Regulations of the Magdatom-Car online store Tomasz Kaczałko
§ 1 INITIAL PROVISIONS
1. Magdatom-Car online store Tomasz Kaczałko is run by Tomasz Kaczałko entered / entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON No. 360028494, NIP number NIP 9151714156
2. These regulations constitute the rules for concluding distance sales contracts through the Store.
1. Consumer - a User who is a natural person making with the Entrepreneur as part of the Magdatom-Car store Tomasz Kaczałko On a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity
2. Entrepreneur - Tomasz Kaczałko Magdatom-Car, with its registered office: Ujeździec Wielki 59b, 55-100 Trzebnica entered / entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy, REGON number 360028494, NIP number 9151714156
3. User - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Store - an online store run by the Entrepreneur at https://www.magdatom-car.eu
§ 3 CONTACT
1. Company address: 55-100 Trzebnica, Ujeździec Wielki 59b
2. E-mail address: email@example.com
3. Phone number: +48692267938
4. The consumer may communicate with the entrepreneur through the addresses and data provided in this paragraph.
§ 4 INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION
1. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. The final price of the order consists of the price for the goods and the delivery cost indicated on the Store's pages.
§ 5 PERFORMANCE OF THE SALE CONTRACT
1. The User should pay the Entrepreneur for the purchased goods within 7 days or when the goods are delivered - depending on the payment method chosen when placing the order.
"The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A."
2. The User may use, among others from the following payment methods:
Available payment methods:
* PayPal Express Checkout
* Visa Electron / Visa
* MasterCard Electronic
3. Detailed information on accepted payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
4. The goods will be sent by the Entrepreneur within the time specified in the description of the goods, in the manner chosen by the Consumer when placing the order.
5. The delivery of goods takes place in Poland and around the world.
§ 6 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Consumer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the item.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Entrepreneur about his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement - using the Entrepreneur's data provided in these regulations.
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of these regulations, but it is not mandatory.
5. In order to meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
6. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
* in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Entrepreneur returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivery (except: additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Entrepreneur in the Store), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Entrepreneur was informed of the Consumer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal;
* the entrepreneur will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return;
* The trader may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first;
* The consumer should send the goods to the address of the entrepreneur given in these regulations immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the entrepreneur about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the goods back within 14 days;
* The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item;
* The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than it was the end